All Reader Reviews of...
2282 Broadway, New York, NY, 10024
nr. 82nd St.
By JenCam on 7/21/2013
Cafe Eighty Two is exceptional. They have great food and friendly quick service. Their food has never disappointed me and I have been going here for 10 years. I highly recommend it.
A Great Diner!
By chichieashford on 5/11/2011
The food is terrific at Cafe 82! The service is so quick and everyone there is super friendly. Not to mention the prices are reasonable, and the portions are huge. Definitely one of the best diners on the UWS!
By passengerreviewer on 1/30/2010
First of all, the food is great!! The workers and the owner are very nice. Also the roast chicken is great. And the place is very clean.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl