All Reader Reviews of...
78 Carmine St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Seventh Ave. South
Everything Is Perfect
By engelbach on 12/2/2009
I've been eating here for decades. The paella is superb (one order is enough for two), the lobsters are excellent. I've never been disappointed. And they make the best margaritas in town. Reasonable prices, too. The only downside is that several years ago they were forced to move from their truly unique space to a more conventional one across the street.
Cafe Espanol West Village
By Dthree on 2/4/2009
I have been going to Spanish restaurants in the Village since I was a little boy. I used to go to Granados on Third and McDougal. I now visit New York at least two times a year. I always make it a point to go to Cafe Espanol a couple of times while I am there. The food is delicious and the service is even better. I have had a number of functions there and everyone left full and satisfied. Pablo the owner is on hand to make sure everyting is done right. Julio from California.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant