All Reader Reviews of...
3159 Coney Island Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11235
nr. Brighton Beach Ave.
ONE WORD FOR THIS RESTAURANT IS DISGUSTING!!!
By boriskucenko on 10/10/2011
ONE WORD FOR THIS RESTAURANT IS DISGUSTING!!! We have been to this restaurant on October 9, 2011. We knew that this is a small not fancy place. But it used to be a decent food there. This time is gone. The food is very bad. We ordered meat stew , it was absolutely cold!!! We asked them to heat it for us. They did. after we tried it we understood that the meat was far from fresh, same as potato. Our second choice was grilled chicken. Its probably was grilled but more then a month ago!!! I WANT RECOMMEND THIS CAFE TO NOBODY. AT LEAST YOU WANT TO QUIT WITH LIFE.
By MorganGreen on 6/23/2010
Absolutely agree with prior review! Must go check Slavianskiy Bazar â€“ for high-quality and skilled preparation meals. Same owner and chef who brought Glechik in to existence years ago and now opened new magnificent place at Coneyy Island Ave - Slavyanskiy Bazar.
Tired and old does not equal homemade
By gourmandrusse on 1/26/2010
Ten years ago this place was good - today any imitator is better. For truly homemade food, go to the restaurant of the guy who opened Glechik with his own recipes. He left about a year ago and opened Slavyanskiy Bazaar
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl