All Reader Reviews of...
27 Bedford St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Downing St.
By LaVieEnRose on 3/12/2009
I can't believe that there are no reviews for this place. The value is amazing and the food is great. My boyfriend and I just spent $36 for dinner including appetizers and dessert and I can't wait to go back. It has the classic French charm of a real Parisian cafe. It serves lighter fare than your traditional four-course French dinner, but if you're looking for a light salad, a tasty Croque Monsieur, crepes, or a cappucino, this place is for you.
Lovely Evening in Paris
By PerryParis on 4/26/2009
I have had the pleasure of dining at CafĂ© Henri many times and I always leave satisfied. Reasonably priced food, delicious wine selection, and kind service - CafĂ© Henri is successful in providing an atmosphere of smiles throughout the tiny, yet quaint Parisian-esque decorated space. I constantly recommend my friends and family to go when in the mood for French food and they always get back to telling me what a lovely evening they had. I recommend choosing the Salade Henri and green pea soup. Your palate will thank you.
By bun_cf on 11/7/2009
We stumbled upon this restaurant last night when we decided not to wait at another more crowded restaurant. So happy we did, because this place was fantastic. One of the best croque monsieur sandwiches I've ever had. We also got the lemon and sugar crepe, it was delicious as well. Also, the prices are so reasonable. Will definitely be going back and will highly recommend Cafe Henri.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Ana Gasteyer Loves a Good Mint Julep
- Starbucks New ‘Secret’ Drink Is a Ghastly Purple Nightmare
- World’s Worst Customer Injures Himself and 4 Others After Accidentally Firing His Gun at a Restaurant
- A Chef Explains Why He’s Suddenly Closing His Much-Loved Brooklyn Restaurant
- More Whole Foods Products Recalled Over Food-Safety Fears