All Reader Reviews of...
Swarovkski Crystallized Boutique, 70 Mercer St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Broome St.
AVOID--AWFUL EXPERIENCE and DISRESPECTFUL STAFF
By STR234 on 12/21/2012
Stopped-by today for a simple coffee and break from shopping with a visiting guest...BIG MISTAkE--HUGE! Was treated so horribly by a smug, arrogant and rude staff member. The waiter/bartender was beyond anything I've ever experienced and the manager was completely unapologetic. There are plenty of other SoHo spots to purchase $8 espressos--I recommend against this one!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight