All Reader Reviews of...
Swarovkski Crystallized Boutique, 70 Mercer St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Broome St.
AVOID--AWFUL EXPERIENCE and DISRESPECTFUL STAFF
By STR234 on 12/21/2012
Stopped-by today for a simple coffee and break from shopping with a visiting guest...BIG MISTAkE--HUGE! Was treated so horribly by a smug, arrogant and rude staff member. The waiter/bartender was beyond anything I've ever experienced and the manager was completely unapologetic. There are plenty of other SoHo spots to purchase $8 espressos--I recommend against this one!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings