All Reader Reviews of...
105 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Sixth Ave.
Great Neighborhood French Bistro
By ogotemelli on 5/10/2008
We eat here anytime we're downtown. We've had many meals all over Chelsea and the West Village and this place beats them all. The food is taken right from a farmer's market -- Union Square? -- hours before you get it on your plate. The meals are thoughtful without being artsy and the ambiance is pure neighborhood comfort with locals and barflies and just enough quirkiness to be fun. Love it!
By heatherlynch on 1/20/2008
Went last night, was fabulous. Food excellent ,staff friendly, very spacious and the crowd not the pretentious "i want to be famous"type which is oh so boring now a days. Portions were quite large for french but, we did not complain:). Overall i would go back again and again!
home away from home
By CaptainCook on 12/5/2003
The atmosphere in Cafe Loup is very pleasant. We had a very nice, relaxing dinner. Veal stew is great, as is the every one of the salads and appetizers. The chocolate dessert is extraordinary. The wait-staff is knowledgeable, and helpful with wine recommendaions. The bar features a large juicer for absolutely fresh mixer.
By Assetnj on 11/8/2003
Consistently good food at good prices; she-crab soup is a must have...Menu changes enough to keep it interesting, great burger, busy bar scene at times...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s