- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
32 Grand St., New York, NY, 10013
at Thompson St.
Abominable service, bad food
By Soho_ite on 2/10/2008
Would not recommend going here under any circumstances. Food is well below par, and often completely undercooked. Service is terrible even for a restaurant known for bad service. Managers are totally incompetent and one has to wonder whether they were hired simply for lack of finding anyone who is willing to work here. Been to Cafe Noir three times now, each time was a regretful experience. This last time was definitely the last. The convenience of the location will not dupe us into making the same mistake again, this is for sure.
Cafe noir evicted for not paying there Rent
By rovert108 on 11/15/2013
wow Cafe Noir cant pay the Rent, This owner George is a Real Jerk They had a booming business and he doesn't pay his bills !
By Reesie242 on 8/21/2008
A fun way to spend an evening on a casual date or with a group of friends. Call ahead to reserve a table so you can more easily avoid the crowd at the bar and noisy DJ set.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White