All Reader Reviews of...
108 John St., New York, NY, 10038
nr. Cliff St.
Worst Thai experience I've had yet!
By frankpaul on 4/2/2013
I usually don't write bad reviews, but I have to warn people about my experience. I'm into Asian foods, and this is a big turn off. I had the chicken Noodle Pad Thai take out. The dish was totally cold, the chicken was bleach white with no taste or any kind of flavor. The drinks that was ordered came in a soup container, how unprofessional is that.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods