All Reader Reviews of...
2578 Broadway, New York, NY, 10025
nr. 97th St.
Good healthier option for a pizza craving
By Lydiasofia on 3/28/2012
Very decent NY pizzeria. There are a few vegan options, plentiful vegetarian ones, and the food tastes fresh and doesn't leave that lethargic feeling that pizza so often does. The atmosphere leaves much to be desired, but it's great if you intend to go in, place your order, wait for 5 minutes (the food is heated upon ordering), and then leave to eat elsewhere. The man behind the checkout counter is friendly enough (who is really the only person you need to deal with directly), and the prices are pretty reasonable considering the quality of the ingredients. I haven't tried anything other than their pizzas, and I hear mixed reviews. But their slices certainly seem to be a safe bet. Pros: Good food - Siciliana Pizza is great. Their marinara sauce is delectable. Reasonably priced for the quality Cons: Dreary atmosphere Long wait
One of the best slices in NY
By rascalnikov on 6/24/2009
This is not a healthy/kosher/vegetarian pizzeria; it's a pizzeria that happens to be healthy/kosher/vegetarian. I ALWAYS get 2 slices when I'm in this neighborhood: one Neopoletana slice and one Siciliana Marinara. I think they have one of the best "regular" slices in the city. Certainly better than most of the more well-known junk joints you'll see scattered all over Manhattan.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam