- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1015 Manhattan Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11222
nr. Green St.
Lady on a roof
By senorita on 3/25/2011
Check out my review and photos here: http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/2011/03/cafecito-bogata-bit-of-colombia-in.html
Awesome Colombian Dinner!
By Zach12 on 9/8/2010
I hope not to spoil the secret, but when I heard about a Colombian place in Polish Greenpoint, I was confused and skeptical since hailing from Jackson Heights (Little Colombia). In any case, me and my Colombian girlfriend visited for dinner and we both loved it! In a few words, not your average Colombian place in Queens! It's a small, quaint place. Prices are ridiculously cheap (Mounted Arepas $5+) and quality is HIGH! We started with Aji de Aguacate (Colombian Guac 7) and then ordered the Coconut Shrimp and Bandeja Paisa (12).... Plenty of deliciousness. The South American wine selection is great too! Service was prompt. Only issue was that they only took cash, but were told they were getting credit card system soon. We kept wondering why this delish place is not located in JH instead =(
By barks225 on 4/25/2010
Missed the pre-11 a.m. brunch deal, but the Colombian brunch is all day for $2 more. For some reason there was only one waitress on a busy Saturday morning, but the food was amazing and self-serve coffee sped things up a little. The Colombian mimosas are divine!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s