All Reader Reviews of...
112 DeKalb Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. St. Felix St.
Great food/ atmosphere
By raye99 on 4/13/2010
This is a great Italian Restaurant.The food was exceptional and the price reasonable.The ambiance was well appointed .Good outdoor area, Restaurant is only few blocks from BAM. The food was wonderful,pastas cooked perfectly.We walk inside and felt like we were in italy .. loved the rustic tables and the waiters accents.The wine was absolutely delicious as well as the food .we had beet salad ,an eggplant app and homemade mashroom ravioli .. butter and sage sauce amazing .
By jack2727 on 3/6/2010
My wife and I live in NJ and discovered this restaurant and just love everything about it! The food is FABULOUS! The DECOR is so cozy & warm! The service is amazing! We always ask for this young lady named Erin.....she is so nice & friendly......NY has a ton of fabulous Italian Restaurants......but the Caffe e' Vino is one of the BEST we have ever been to....EVER! Do yourself a favor....give it a try.....and I am sure you will be very pleased and maybe you will want to write your own glowing review!...........(I think you will...!) ENJOY!!! Jack & Marina from NJ
One of the best,
By chrise on 10/23/2009
My wife and I first discovered this wonderful restaurant just one block from BAM- Harvey Theater . As New Yorkers, we have our pick of literally thousands of Italian Restaurants and yet we return to this one as often as possible all the way from the sticks of the upper eastside ,Both the food and the service are very reasonable , My wife adores the Spinach Soufle and I am always pleasantly surprised by whatever is offered as aspecial . Get to know this restaurant you"ll be back too.
Great Authentic Italian in Brooklyn
By chadmiller on 9/12/2009
This restaurant is amazing. I have been to Italy only once in my life, but when I was here last week Ithought I was back in Toscany. The Pasta in fresh and just delicious, the service was very warm attentive and accommodating . The food...OH SO GOOD!! I am lokking forward to go there again real soon and is only one block to . BAM.
By mquirk on 10/15/2008
I live around the corner, so I don't know why it took me several months after they opened to try this place out. When I finally ventured in, I could not have been more pleased. The owner went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. The food was fantastic and portions were huge (apparently you can ask for a half-plate if needed). Lovely atmosphere, good wine, knowledgeable servers. Will definitely be back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu