All Reader Reviews of...
145 E. 49th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Third Ave.
By chicca on 10/3/2004
what a pleasant surprise! the food was spectacular! the staff is very pleasant and the food is affordable. will definitely return.
great neighborhood treat!
By love2eat on 9/5/2004
what a neighborhood treat! this is the perfect restaurant for great authentic food in a cozy and warm setting.
Great food and value
By dk1732 on 2/16/2004
This is a place with a simple, low key appearance, yet with unbelievably good food and pasta. I have been in Italy and think this is just like an authentic trattoria, complete with terrific food at reasonable prices.
By Ken3000 on 12/24/2003
I only had one meal at Caffe Linda, lasagna bolonase. It was authentic allright, it tasted exactly like canned ravioli.
Mangia at Caffe Linda
By benski on 5/7/2003
A wonderful and reasonably priced addition to the neighborhood. Caffe Linda has the freshest pasta around and wonderful homemade dishes. You feel like you're eating your grandmother's home cooking. It can be extremely noisy and the wait staff can get mixed up, but it's a great spot if you're looking for delicious Italian food at a good price.
Great simple real italian food
By verchot on 5/6/2003
Miss true Italian trattorias? This place will make you happy. I went with a friend, ordered 3 courses, split them all, had dessert after the 3 and was very satisfied. Qualitiy of ingredients was great and the preparation was 'molto Italiano vero' Bravo!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight