All Reader Reviews of...
324 E. 6th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Second Ave.
Our Fav Indian Food
By StephTorres05 on 3/30/2010
With lots of Indian Restaurants around my boyfriend and I love Calcutta!!! We love the mamosas and the any entree its just amazing!!! With the live music being played, the intimate setting, great prices and amazing food and service you can't go wrong... Trying to become regulars haha
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu