All Reader Reviews of...
324 E. 6th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Second Ave.
Our Fav Indian Food
By StephTorres05 on 3/30/2010
With lots of Indian Restaurants around my boyfriend and I love Calcutta!!! We love the mamosas and the any entree its just amazing!!! With the live music being played, the intimate setting, great prices and amazing food and service you can't go wrong... Trying to become regulars haha
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s