All Reader Reviews of...
61 Seventh Ave. South, New York, NY, 10014
at Bleecker St.
dont go here
By llossantos on 10/11/2009
It is extremely overpriced, the food was terrible and tasteless. It cost us 60 dollars to for an appetizer and 2 margheritas. We walked across the street after dining here and had a great meal for 3x cheaper.
there are many good legit mexican restaurants in nyc - ths is not one!
By mackenzie_b on 2/22/2009
over-priced not very good mexican food. i ordered the $9.99 onion & shrimp "nachos" - turned out to be 10 chips with a piece of shrimp, a jalepeno, some cheese on each. and some shredded lettuce and guac in the middle. yuck. boyfriend ordered enchiladas - bland and undercooked. AND table chips & salsa cost $2.50 what a mistake, we'll never go back. dont make our same error, eat at one of the many GOOD mexican restaurants in the neighborhood - bambelo or mama mexicana.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s