All Reader Reviews of...
557 Hudson St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Perry St.
Tapas Just As It Should Be
By amariag on 2/21/2011
We went here on a Thursday night and stayed for hours. Ambiance was unpretentious and cozy. The plates were exactly as tapas should be portioned, the prices were equally reasonable and the service couldn't have been better. We ordered five dishes, everything was delicious and we both left completely full. Very highly recommend the cinnamon squash fritters. We will both absolutely return.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long