- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
92 2nd Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. E. 6th St.
By Salivate on 4/28/2012
Last night my boyfriend and I had dinner here and I ordered the "sliced strip steak with olives, onions and side of rice and beans." I assumed the strip steak would be equivalent to a stew. My boyfriend ordered the gnocchi. Not only was his gnocchi over-cooked to a mush, but my "strip-steak" came out to be a pile of what I'd like to call, steak shoelace w/ some tomato paste slabbed on top, in addition to a portion of tasteless rice and beans. Pick your poison.
Best Mojitos in town!
By dsobel1229 on 3/10/2012
Loved this cozy Cuban/Italian restaurant in the east village! Came with a few girlfriends and had entrees from both the Italian menu & Cuban menu. The food was flavorful and not to mention went great with the AMAZING mojitos they make! Seriously some of the best Mojitos Ive had in NYC. will definitely be back soon!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu