All Reader Reviews of...
113 E. 29th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Park Ave.
By ezrachica on 7/6/2012
Loved! Do not go if you're a vegan obviously. Went with a couple friends and the food was all pretty incredible. It's a pretty small joint with a nice backyard area and more of a communal style seating situation. We had the salumi board, the steak tartare, the merguez sausage which was served with this amazing chick pea situation, the pea & radish salad, braised pork belly and the bone marrow. The merguez and pork belly were so flavorful and my favorites. The bone marrow was just okay, but I always compare marrow to Blue Ribbon's so I don't think anyone else will ever win my heart over on that item...but all in all, a great time, really good service and a gigantic selection of beer. Only complaint was that they were out of 4 out of 5 gluten-free beers, as well as Tecate which my friend tried to get so I think they just need to be better at keeping things in stock. But other than that, awesome. I want to go back and try the lamb tartare....mmm.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations