- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
494 Fourth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at 12th St.
Strip Mall Dump
By ynot206 on 4/23/2009
Best summed up by giving my own answers to the survey questions: Q: Would you go back? A: Not if they paid me Q: Would you take a date? A: Great place to take a person that you never want to call you back Q: Would you take kids? A: If they were Hansel and Grettel Q: Would you go on a special occasion? A: Mother-in-Law's b-day!
By texannthabiz on 7/8/2008
Not a horrible experience, but, on my continued quest for acceptable tex-mex or mexican food in brooklyn, I will not return to this place. And, by the way, the unlimited chips and salsa (which were mediocre, at best) are no longer unlimited; first one's free, $3 for a refill.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu