All Reader Reviews of...
93 1/2 E. 7th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. First Ave.
By Jimmiestone on 12/29/2003
Arepas, arepitas, tequeños, cachapas, jugo e'parchita, toody, wood entrance, Jose Gregorio Hernandez, la virgencita, la musiquita..............<br />Amazing spot! Genuine and authentic. A nice atmosphere with a nicer taste. Venezuelan food was a good kept secret until now. A place full of the energy we need in this city, close to the heart of the surrealism movement and all this " atendido por chicas bellas"<br /> I think Caracas can change the world one arepa at a time.<br /> Just inspiring!
Feel like you are in Venezuela
By s123 on 11/16/2003
Great food, excellent prices and the owners/chefs are extremely nice.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More