All Reader Reviews of...
1055 First Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 58th St.
By BonnyA on 4/17/2012
I was the guest of a dinner party, I live in the neighborhood but on 2nd so I didn't know about this place as i rarely go to first ave. The staff was so attentive, the owners were warm and friendly & the raviolis i had with a mushroom truffle cream sauce was to die for. Can't wait to go back again and try another pasta.
Great Food / Pretty Place
By Lach on 1/21/2012
Three of ate dinner here last week. The place was decorated beautiful with a charming atmosphere, casual yet very elegant. My short rib pasta was delicious, I want to bottle the sauce and take it home. Definitely looking forward to returning again soon.
Good to Go
By GladysYork on 12/17/2011
Went here for dinner and ended up having a couple of drinks. Best cosmopolitans in town. The food was a delightful surprise also, very good. Comfortable setting and great all around, thanks for the new addition to the neighborhood.
By Mperry on 12/16/2011
First let me start by saying this is a lovely dining atmosphere. Good place to go and relax and have some great eats. Almost feels like your on vacation lol. I give the food an A+ on taste and presentation. I can't believe how tasteful the food was, who would have known. I must rave about this place because it was well worth the visit. I would suggest everyone try it for themselves
Nice new northern Italian spot
By HHPaul on 10/26/2011
What can I say, super cool new spot. Nice food, presentation, decor, and attentive service- though busy. We got luck with a table after a 10min wait this past Thurs but will call ahead next time. Try the mushroom rav with truffles, excellent.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu