All Reader Reviews of...
405 E. 6th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. First Ave.
By robert.seinfeld on 4/3/2015
I do no know what the other person experienced. I eat there at least once a month, I love this place their food is awesome. Check other reviews on other sites. I love their tacoquitos, my daughter loves the burrito. The food is amazing, you will feel so good after eating there. Yes, the place is not cheap. But I find the portions of the food I eat there to be filling and definitely worth it.
Caravan of doom.
By Machaon on 4/17/2013
45$ for two bowls of "Vegan paella" . I am really sorry, but I could have done better myself, and without having to sell Jonny's kidney for it. Furthermore, it was advertised as containing a sausage, but the so-called sausage turned out to be 3 miserable and tiny pieces of one, playing hide and seek with the artichoke. It's a shame the caravan didn't carry us away in the right dream because the place was, however, very nicely decorated. And the WORST of it is that when you write a bad review on their facebook page, they delete your comment and simply block you to prevent you from writing anything more. This is a really appalling way of dealing with unhappy consumer. Never ever go there.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu