All Reader Reviews of...
181 Thompson St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Bleecker St.
Be hungry for some great Italian food
By shellyf on 11/1/2013
Four of us dined recently and, yes, it was costly, but the food was delicious. I had the pasta with garlic, oil and pepper: absolutely delicious. We had some meatballs for the table and they, too, were great; juicy and tasty. I had the veal parmesan. It was a giant veal chop from which the meat was cut, breaded and fried with the cheese and then presented with the bone on the plate; juicy, tender and delicious. Place is packed and noise level is high. Service was very good.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu