All Reader Reviews of...
41-43 Carmine St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Bedford St.
By RPR on 1/15/2011
Fist off, the atmosphere was incredible, love the circular bar upstairs and who can go wrong with Prosecco on tap; yes, i said on tap! We started with the sweetbreads, grilled octopus, grilled sepia and the charred quail, which i never had but the waiter recommended. i think quail is my new favorite dish. We finished up with the garganelli oxtail ragu which was a perfect portion. Not sure where they found the executive chef, but someone knows what they are doing at this new West Village hot spot.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu