All Reader Reviews of...
760 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
at 47th St.
Carve Unique Sandwiches is Truly Unique
By tami on 11/1/2004
I am a "frequent flier" at Carve. Can't get enough of the boneless, super-crispy fried chicken. I always get whatever the special of the day is...loved the Roasted Pork Sandwich special. The chef has mastered the recipe for Chinatown Roast Pork. It's great to walk into Carve for lunch. There is always music playing and smiling faces. The interior is immaculate. Service is quick and easy and there's lots to shop for while you wait (or just stay at the counter and watch the chef make your lunch). Their sticky buns are the BEST! They finally put a few tables around so you can stay and eat your breakfast, lunch or dinner. Prices are more than fair, considering you are not eating deli lunch meats.
Carve Was A Fantastic Find For First Timers!
By theahend on 1/24/2008
We checked in at the Marriott Marquis, and walked down 8th Ave, and decided to try Carve, because we wanted a deli experience. We decided on some great looking pizza.....wow, it was great and hit the spot. We finished it off with some tremendous canoli. The next morning, we headed back to Carve for canoli and a great poppyseed bagel. We also had a great window view of 8th Ave action. The service was quick and very good. The employees are pleasant and attentive. This is a must try. As first time visitors to the Big Apple, this will be a return spot for us! Rick and Trudy Hendrickson, Dawson Springs, KY 270 871 4126
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella