All Reader Reviews of...
190 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 20th St.
Dynamite Cuban Diner
By PCIrish on 11/10/2011
Last week, I came in here with my wife for Brunch. We sat in the outdoor garden, despite how brisk it was. We ordered a pitcher of margaritas and got hammered! Then we ordered appetizers, entrees and shared a dessert. The whole bill was less than $60. I can't believe how they stay open with those prices.
I am still in shock!!!!!!!
By don10011nyc on 10/30/2011
I was in shock! This place used to be very good years ago when a ChineseCuban lady, Violeta used to work there for many years. Then she retired and went to Florida. They used to make the best Cuban sandwich in NYC. But now, it is terrible! I went to this place twice. Very bad idea. I should stay away from Casa Havana. I can't get over. It's terrible!
Fresh Cuban Diner
By PadillaJuice on 9/24/2011
This place has the cheapest steaks I have ever seen. I have been eating here regularly and the food is always cooked to perfection. I recommend the Skirt Steak with Chimichurri for 15 bucks.
By mnw on 6/30/2010
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu