- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
390 Park Ave., New York, NY, 10022
at 53rd St.
Tuesday 'Office Hours'
By PupoftheRhones on 12/23/2013
I am at this place 1-2 times a week. Great scene/food coupled with a really friendly and competent wait staff. Wine list is robust. 101.5-
Great Food, Great Scene
By nysimple205 on 2/19/2010
When you first walk in to Casa Lever, you're slightly confused as to your whereabouts ... Are you downtown? The vibrant scene is similar to a downtown hot spot ... The food and service were both great.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages