All Reader Reviews of...
633 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 34th St.
Casaville-Delicious Food but the Service could have been Better!
By englishsoma on 6/30/2011
I visited this restaurant for the first time with some family. We ordered a variety of dishes which were Moroccan and Spanish (from Spain). The lamb tagine was delicious. At first the waitstaff was very courteous and helpful, but later they became unfriendly towards us- I would recommend the restaurant, but please waitstaff "lose your hostile attitudes"!
Squid Tagine unforgettable
By JMDeJesus on 4/13/2009
I had chef/owner Lahcen Ksiyer make me a special Tagine treat as I sat their very nice bar and bragged about my long ago trip to Morrocco. He whipped up a squid and fish tagine that was incredible. I love it and I love this place. The food is great and so is the ambience. I have been there on at least a half dozen occasions and plan on returning at least a dozen more times.
Amazing Food and Drink
By dude5684 on 12/5/2008
I love this rest. for any type of night the food is great and the staff is amazing! I literally have not one complaint for this place and I have been at least 5 times!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu