- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1556 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10028
nr. 81st St.
By lindaq on 3/1/2013
Was recently there with my family for a late lunch. The food was not your average "mexican" . The tacos were fresh and flavorful. My 10 year old son said the beef tacos were the "best tacos" he ever had! Great job, love the "luchadores" theme.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages