- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
42-18 31st Ave., Queens, NY, 11103
nr. 42nd St.
The BEST of Astoria ... Betta yet... Of Queens!!!
By HeyHey11106 on 8/16/2011
Gorgeous place... Amazing music..very professional staff...the crowd always on fire!!!! If you want a good time , hang out here one nite and I'll promise you will come back.
By ninaisabella on 1/15/2008
Well worth the 10 minute trip out of the city for this fabulous hidden gem. Amazing space, garden, and the food is out of this world. Highly recommended for any occasion.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s