All Reader Reviews of...
496 Hudson St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Christopher St.
best wraps in town
By Maricona on 8/25/2009
While all the food is excellent, the wraps are to die for, try the Mexican or the Spanish and you'll keep comig back for me. the salsa is homemade as well as the desserts. Plus Tom the owner is eye candy.
By giostripper on 8/25/2009
Having been a regular at this place for a number of years, all o\I can say it's the best sandwich place in the west village. Prices are low and quality is high. The owner Tomas is very efficient and strives for quality. Plus he is the hottest man from Honduras in the NYC. I saw Julia Roberts shopping there just a few days ago. Best place hands down!
the best cafe in the neighborhood!!!
By mikav on 4/9/2009
I love the food and the service!!!
Bang for your buck....
By B_Sims on 3/23/2009
I've been a fan of CC's for years now and I can honestly say that it's the true embodiment of 'cafe chic.' It's cute, the staff is friendly and speedy, and the food is awesome!!! What else can you ask for? Great spot for people watching, too.
An amazing little cafe on one of the best streets in the West Village
By murphyd on 3/19/2009
It's a small, unassuming neighborhood cafe on one of the best streets in the West Village. it's the perfect spot to grab your morning coffee, light breakfast or a delicious bite to eat while window shopping. Lot's of great salads, sandwiches, soups, wraps and incredibly tasty desserts. I wish it was in my neighborhood. I'd go everyday.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s