- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
185 St. Nicholas Ave., New York, NY, 10026
nr. 119th St.
Extremely poor customer servie
By sjtechdesign on 1/20/2014
I've never written a review before, but my experience at Cedric prompted me to do so. I enjoyed the location and ambiance, and the food was decent. However, the young French waitress working on Sunday night was very rude--my dish was served with an extra item that was not advertised on the menu, and when I asked for a substitution (I was allergic to the item not advertised on the menu), she charged me extra. When I brought this to her attention, she said "of course I charged you extra" and refused to remove the charge without having the manager intervene. The friends I was with are close with the manager and chipped in for the substitution, so whatever. But I reiterate--the young French waitress working Sunday night, January 19, was extremely rude.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’