All Reader Reviews of...
164 W. 75th St., New York, NY, 10023
nr. Amsterdam Ave.
Cesca is really a gem.
By Randy10019 on 3/2/2013
We had: Arancini Di Riso, Artichokes Alla Giudea, Tagliatelle Verde Alla Bolognese housemade spinach pasta, veal and lamb ragu (I AM ADDICTED), New York Strip Steak, Fried Brussel Sprouts, Gelato / Cheese Plate / Coffee, We LOVED it!! Service was great. We left so satisifed. Thank you Cesca.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu