All Reader Reviews of...
124 N. 6th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11249
at Berry St.
The worst dinning experience I've ever had.
By Janelle11 on 9/11/2011
I will never step foot into this restaurant again. From the poor quality in food to the horrible wait staff,this place needs some time to close down and revamp.
Service is touch and go, but I will still come back!
By missmarisa on 7/31/2008
I have always really liked the food here. I have been coming here for at least 4 years. It does not matter how I am feeling I will always order a whole order per person of the Chai Home Style Peanut Dumpling, they are so different than any other dumplings out there and so tasty. They are gooey with the peanut filling and crunchy from the peanut pieces, very satisfying! The service has never been a strong point, but for such a good and inexpensive meal I can deal with that.
Delicious refreshing meal
By ollie on 7/7/2007
I took my best friend visiting from North Carolina here for lunch and had a satisfying and delicious meal. She eats like a bird and I've never seen her devour food like this before. We had a nice duck salad to start. It tasted sweet, tart, spicy and fragrant. Nice starter to whet our appetite. Next we had the crispy red snapper (Pla Lui Suan) and shrimp pad thai. The fish was awesome - perfectly fried with a good tasting sauce. The pad thai was perfect. Then we finished off with fried bananas and ice cream. The tab was inexpensive and we had a relaxing, delicious meal. I take my friends here all the time and they all love it.
Best Thai in the City
By Klumsee on 11/2/2005
Relatively new to the city, I have been trying to track down authentic, tasty, Thai food and I think we have found the place. Small and intimate, the atmosphere is alluring - and so is the menu. The flavours are amazing and complement each other rather than overpower. Service was attentive yet not in your face. I loved it!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu