All Reader Reviews of...
8503 Whitney Ave., Queens, NY, 11373
By restaurantfairy on 10/30/2010
Chao Thai is one of Elmhurstâ€™sÂ food treasures. Itâ€™s the kind of place that really makes Queens famous for having some of the best ethnic eats in New York City. This tiny eatery couldnâ€™t be more than 200 sq. ft,Â but they sure have packed in some flavor into that small space. Chao Thai serves up the kind of authentic food you would find in joints all across Thailand. The flavors are bold and smack you right in the taste-buds. Forget about the menu at Chao Thaiâ€¦â€¦just order off the walls. They have all their specials written on little strips of colored paper that are taped to the wall â€“ thatâ€™s where all the flavor is! When ordering, donâ€™t opt for the regular/known dishes â€“ go for whats unusual. If you like heatâ€¦â€¦they can really turn it up â€“ just look into your servers eyes and say â€“ SPICY!! I can guarantee, you will not be disappointed. For pictures and more food details click on this link: http://therestaurantfairy.com/2010/03/22/chao-thai/
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument