- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
43-11 Main St., Queens, NY, 11355
nr. Cherry Ave.
AFGHAN MEN DONT STARE
By bestfood on 2/11/2010
Another indication that this place is NOT AFGHAN. Hope it goes out of business before it ruins afghan reputation.
Not worth it
By QueensGirl1214 on 1/22/2009
The moment I walked into this place, everyone there (all Middle-Eastern men) stopped what they were doing and turned around and stared at me like I had 4 heads. Maybe they just weren't used to seeing women in short skirts, but it still made me feel like I was not welcome at all. The two men who served me and my boyfriend were very gracious, but I kept recieving disgusted looks throughout the night. Two men behind us refused to look at me, or move their chairs to let me get by to my table. The food might have been cheap, but we got what we paid for- about $14 worth of bad food. Also, we were charged $4 for plain rice. The patrons were incrediably rude to me, and it just wasnt worth it to be treated like a whore for a cheap meal.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu