- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
92-09 63rd Dr., Queens, NY, 11374
nr. Wetherole St.
Remarkbly low-priced for remarkable food
By lookingny on 2/23/2008
The food was surprisingly good. Its not the kind of place where'd you'd go for its 'decor' per se, but the servers were very nice despite the language barrier and made the experience worthwhile. The menu includes major Russian foods as well as Bukharian dishes in addition to Middle Eastern specialties. If you don't feel like cooking dinner but staying in for the night, I'd suggest ordering out from Cheburechnaya as it won't cost you much at all.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu