All Reader Reviews of...
35 Orchard St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Hester St.
By magtut on 3/24/2012
The biscuits are so good they are up there in grandma territory. Must try :)
By jcm9232 on 12/14/2011
Excellent po boys and charming owner!!! Worth the search
By conartist on 8/22/2010
The space is simply and creatively decorated, Din is friendly and helpful, and the food is amazing (my favorite is the short rib with extra horseradish on the soft and toasted challah bread). My favorite new spot in the Lower East Side for under $10, with chips
check it out!
By alandcarl on 4/15/2010
Great sandwiches made by the friendly owner, Din. Both the meat and grass sandwiches are fantastic and the Voodoo chips are a great side!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s