All Reader Reviews of...
35 Orchard St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Hester St.
By magtut on 3/24/2012
The biscuits are so good they are up there in grandma territory. Must try :)
By jcm9232 on 12/14/2011
Excellent po boys and charming owner!!! Worth the search
By conartist on 8/22/2010
The space is simply and creatively decorated, Din is friendly and helpful, and the food is amazing (my favorite is the short rib with extra horseradish on the soft and toasted challah bread). My favorite new spot in the Lower East Side for under $10, with chips
check it out!
By alandcarl on 4/15/2010
Great sandwiches made by the friendly owner, Din. Both the meat and grass sandwiches are fantastic and the Voodoo chips are a great side!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu