All Reader Reviews of...
568 Metropolitan Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Lorimer St.
Honestly, With no Bias
By Leslieburg on 10/19/2010
Small little place, GREAT SERVICE but, you cant eat service. Food was edible, but it wasnt something i was interested in paying for if I could have another go. The worst part is when i woke up the at 4 am in the night with Diharrea and I ws 110% positive that it was the Thai food, since i had not eatin anything else which was remotely suspicious. Horrible atmosphere, small place, smells funky as well Even Starving kids in africa should avoid this resturant at all costs if they can. Not reccommended. David Leslie, Williamsburg
Food is Good
By YasCar on 6/18/2009
I was looking to avoid the crowd at SEA so I ended up at Cheers!!!! Not as hip but the food is great! I ordered the curry panang ( If I remember the name right ) with white rice and it was just right! I have never had thai that spicy and I enjoyed every bite. Their rice portion is a bit bigger than the average thai restaurants. The service was quick and the waitress was delicate and polite. Not a first date spot , very modest decor and casual atmosphere. I will not only go back but I think I will be a "regular" there!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu