All Reader Reviews of...
411 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
at 33rd St.
a shame to lose this
By mymymichl on 4/9/2008
This is one New York City landmark I will genuinely miss. I have been going to Cheyenne for decades, usually in the wee hours when nothing would satisfy my hunger pangs but a sit me down with their eggs, home fries, sausage, honest coffee and a milk shake. That was food. Real food. If the building were for sale, I'd buy it and move it somewhere where it would live again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s