All Reader Reviews of...
411 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
at 33rd St.
a shame to lose this
By mymymichl on 4/9/2008
This is one New York City landmark I will genuinely miss. I have been going to Cheyenne for decades, usually in the wee hours when nothing would satisfy my hunger pangs but a sit me down with their eggs, home fries, sausage, honest coffee and a milk shake. That was food. Real food. If the building were for sale, I'd buy it and move it somewhere where it would live again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu