All Reader Reviews of...
246 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10023
nr. 71st St.
Good food, horrible people
By GEBSSH on 7/15/2013
I've been getting food from here for six years and have never had any problems...until tonight. There was nothing about sauce on seamless so I ordered the cold tofu assuming that it was plain. I was curious about the sauce so I called and asked if it had fish in it, which I can't eat. They gave me a hard time about it and got really angry, but finally said that they would send some more over...in an hour. It finally got here, but it smelled like fish so I called again and they told me that there were fish flakes on the tofu. I reminded the hostess and manager about my previous call and emphasis on the fact that I can't eat fish. The hostess was very rude and then the manager raised his voice, said "what do you want me to do about it?," refused to send me what I actually ordered, told me to throw out what he actually sent me, and lost my business forever. Never again. Also, the lychees were dry and tasteless and the rolls that I had ordered for my cousin weren't made the way that I requested. Never again!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight