All Reader Reviews of...
173 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 16th St.
Great food good value
By Dave Evans (NY MAG) on 10/29/2006
The ribs are great, the meat falls off the bone. I love the pulled pork and kimchee sandwich, spicy salty and sweet all in one bite. The cold soba noodles are my fav at this joint, a touch of spice and a great peanut flavor. As for deliery, it is the fastest delivery I have ever expereinced and I order from them weekly.
Lively pan-asian cuisine in a cool space - and cheap!
By mleberfeld on 1/13/2006
We live in the neighborhood and had heard good things, but we were really impressed. Chow fun and the mahi mahi were standouts but everything else was very good too. Prices are downright cheap and the atmosphere is hip. It's an outstanding value and even worth traveling to - you won't be disappointed.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods