Best Mexican food I have ever had.
By Lisanicole on 6/19/2008
Chipolte is by far and away the best tasting and freshest Mexican food around. I have tried some of the other food chains such as Blockheads (terrible), Burritoville (disgusting) and Qdoba (good solid second choice) but nothing beats the fresh guacamole and cilantro-lime rice at Chipolte. The guacamole rivals some of the very pricey Mexican restaurants here in NYC such as Maya or Rosa Mexicana. My husband doesn't like Mexican but even he loves the shredded beef (Barbacoa) tacos. Just walk by a store on a weekday during lunch and you will see how popular they are for yourself. Yes the line is long, but I'm telling you it is worth it. To cut a few calories, try the burrito bowl.. delish!
Great fast burritos
By baba on 7/1/2004
We go regularly to this cheap and easy burrito joint. There's not much variety but if you like simple burritos and beer, you'll love this place. There's outside seating at the 52nd St. location.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s