All Reader Reviews of...
864 Broadway, New York, NY, 10003
nr. 17th St.
Chipotle is Healthy
By dfletch01 on 3/8/2009
Personally, I never eat the tortillas here. But I frequently eat the salad or the burrito bowl because they're fresh, include locally and naturally raised ingredients, and taste damn good. Highly recommended. (I also recommend their stock as its near the 2006 IPO prices, esp. the "B" shares which are trading at a discount to A shares but have 10 votes for every A vote).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s