All Reader Reviews of...
864 Broadway, New York, NY, 10003
nr. 17th St.
Chipotle is Healthy
By dfletch01 on 3/8/2009
Personally, I never eat the tortillas here. But I frequently eat the salad or the burrito bowl because they're fresh, include locally and naturally raised ingredients, and taste damn good. Highly recommended. (I also recommend their stock as its near the 2006 IPO prices, esp. the "B" shares which are trading at a discount to A shares but have 10 votes for every A vote).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More