All Reader Reviews of...
864 Broadway, New York, NY, 10003
nr. 17th St.
Chipotle is Healthy
By dfletch01 on 3/8/2009
Personally, I never eat the tortillas here. But I frequently eat the salad or the burrito bowl because they're fresh, include locally and naturally raised ingredients, and taste damn good. Highly recommended. (I also recommend their stock as its near the 2006 IPO prices, esp. the "B" shares which are trading at a discount to A shares but have 10 votes for every A vote).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu