All Reader Reviews of...
383 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at 6th St.
Food off the floor???? Really?
By kmusgrave on 1/2/2013
I will not be returning after seeing the episode of CHOPPED where your chef served the judges food off the floor. I hope for your sake that he does not work in the restaurant industry any more because if he would do that in front of cameras and in front of the people eating it - I can only imagine what he would do outside the gaze of paying customers. That is despicable.
Fried Candy Goodness
By brittanycarcova on 8/20/2010
This shop is great for some ultrasweet, ultrarich English desserts, from rhubarb bread pudding to custards a-plenty. But the greatest treats here are all the varieties of fried candy bars; the Snickers being my absolute favorite!
Great Fish and Chips
By Hrana on 8/29/2009
I have eaten here and had take out and both times, the fish and chips were great! The fried cod was very fresh and quite large, really great with some vinegar. The food seemed pretty authentic (although all that I have tried is the cod & chips) but I witnessed a group of women ooing and aahing over the fried Mars bar they were sharing. I am looking forward to trying other items on the menu. The place and the decor is fun!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu