All Reader Reviews of...
355 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10024
at 77th St.
The best 'round for good quality and GREAT value
By amarknyc on 11/18/2009
No one will confuse CC with an outstanding restaurant. That said, they're consistently high on quality, fast in service and, by far, the most reasonably priced place on the UWS for chicken. No regrets.
Good Chicken, Great Value
By Knickerbocker on 7/12/2009
The nymag.com review is unduly harsh. Chirping Chicken is good at what it does: grilled chicken. The sides are a little lackluster, but no one comes here for the beans and rice. They deliver until 2am, and at that late hour, they're the most appealing option around. There are always many people at this place during the day, but you can usually get a table. It's very neat and clean, and they probably make the best food you'll get for that money in the neighborhood.
Place has gone down
By black7 on 2/19/2012
Ordered whole chicken, but chicken was sent cut up. In addition, the white meat was dry. Called and spoke to manager who sent another order. Again, chicken was cut up and this time very dry. In addition, the thigh was missing. Called and manager said to keep the previous order; I sent it back. I've been ordering from Chirping Chicken for over 10 years, sorry to say the quality is not that good anymore. In addition, the delivery guy expected a $5.00 pm a $14 order. Will not order from them again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s