All Reader Reviews of...
55 W. 35th St., New York, NY, 10001
nr. Fifth Ave.
Cho Dang Gol is better than BCD
By GothamFoodPorn on 3/19/2013
Cho Dang Gol is awesome. I really think their spicy tofu stew (sundubu jjigae) is better than BCD's. Cho Dang Gol is A LOT cleaner, their ingredients are fresh, and their tofu is a lot more authentic. I just went to Cho Dang Gol the other day and took some photos: http://www.gothamfoodporn.com
Great Authenic Quality Food
By haein_8 on 1/31/2009
I am of korean descent, and I can say that Cho Dang Gol offers authenic, delicious healthy korean food. The prices are great, the food is fresh, and the atmopshere is very cozy, and great for dates, place to eat with friends, or even by yourself.
My Korean wife loved it!
By ChaineChevalier on 1/30/2008
Excellent, low-price place. The classic stone bowl bibimbap was fantastic. All the banchan were great (side dishes consisting of either meat, vegetables, tofu, fish, eggs or beans and many of them pickled). This was a super find and we highly recommend it. Lunch was $60 for three of us.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s